10.31.2007

Happy Halloween!

It’s been one of those days. Wait, scratch that… months! Work alone is keeping me busy. But I have to finish up this finance class too. I really don’t even have time to keep up with the blog. Right now, as we speak, I am writing, designing a page and about to go to dance practice. Tons of things going on, but with time constraints I’m going to have to make it brief.

In about a week I’m going to have to meet Mother Sweetness. I’m kind of nervous about it. I’m not fond of meeting boyfriend’s parents because I’m not too much of a family person. But his mother is coming in town to see him, so I think I’m going to have to meet her for the first time. It should be interesting. She’ll probably either hate me or love me…

I’ve been on a diet now for three days and I have lost 3 pounds already. I entered a contest at work to lose so many pounds by Dec. Just in time for us to pack it back on by Christmas. So I have to work out at least three times a week. I’ve been going everyday this week. Even at 6:30 in the morning! By the end of the week I could lose up to 10 pounds, which for me would mean my goal weight. That’s the weight Weight Watchers set for me. And I’m not supposed to go below another number, which would be five pounds less than my goal weight. Now, my goal weight is much less than that. I can’t believe this stuff really works and you know it’s really not that hard too. I think once I’m done with it I’ll continue it during the week and eat “good” (i.e. bad) on the weekends…

The good news is hopefully in a couple of weeks, I’ll look semi-decent in this dance routine I have to perform. Unfortunately, I have to wear this skin-tight outfit so it shows all your problem areas you can usually hide. Had I known we would have been stuck with this kind of outfit, I would have out right refused to dance in the routine. I really don’t want to wear this in front of work people. Hell, I wouldn’t even wear this outfit out to the club…

Britney’s CD is out. Did you get it yet? I have! I refuse to become a closet Britney fan. The girl may be crazy but I like her songs. Besides she’s going to need the money to pay for child support once K-Fed gets the kids. Majority of the songs on her CD sound pretty good.

Happy Halloween! I gave out candy to the trick or treaters earlier. I like seeing all of the costumes - much like the kid halloween parade they had earlier at work today. Unfortunately, I ran out of candy so I had to close up shop early. And they kept ringing the doorbell, even though the light wasn't on. That was so irritating. I think next year when I'm done giving out candy, those who ring my doorbell I'm going to turn the sprinklers on them, hehe. Now that would be hilarious!

Anyways, Halloween has got to be one of my favorite holidays. Why? Because for one day out of the year you get to be someone else you are not. I was a bee again this year – for at least a couple of hours. I think next year I’ll be a princess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think that you have to meet Sweetnesses mother. Its not like you are getting married any time soon. So if you are not comfortable meeting her then you do not have to. I think that Sweetness will understand.