10.04.2007

i've had it...

I am so mad! That skank had the nerve to call my boyfriend three times this week. Three times! I swear just let me have at her just once I will tear her into pieces and I wouldn't feel bad about it at all. (I'm really good at that kind of stuff.) Her boyfriend is in jail, so I guess she wants to borrow mine.

I’m so angry. Miss Gulch is still calling Sweetness. Seriously! This all started Wednesday night. We were watching television. As we watch the same shows, we IM each other. Well he told me she was on the phone.

I called him – knowing that he would switch over to talk to me. She hung up.

Less than 30 minutes later, the b**** called him again. He IMed me and I called him. He told her his girlfriend (me) is on the other line so he had to go. She hung up.

Then she had the nerve to call him again today. I’m pissed. I am beyond pissed. It’s not just the fact that she’s been calling. It’s the fact that I want all of this week to be about me and I don't want him talking to his ex. It’s my birthday Saturday. Then why can’t I have all of his attention (mainly his unattention to his ex)? Is that really too much to ask?

I’ve tried being the nice, good girl and acceptable of all this. But it just doesn’t suit me well at all – not one bit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What makes you think that he is not giving you all of his attention. I think that it is cool that he talks to you via IM while you both watch TV. I think that you should not pay any attention to that girl because he most likely does not even care about her. It sounds like by all of the stuff that you have wrote about him he is really into you and isn't even thinking about anyone else but you.

Anonymous said...

If he doesn't care about her, then why doesn't he just stop talking to her? After all, he does have a gf now. Or is he trying to keep a back up in place?

I wonder how he'd feel if the roles were reversed. What if two of her exes kept calling her and blantantly making innuendos about how they want her back?

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.