10.12.2007

falling into the season...

I don't know what is in the air this time of year, but I'm always continously sick. This year is no exception. The silver lining is that I've probably lost a couple of pounds, since I can't seem to eat anything for at least the first half of the day.

To the point, I won't be updating this thing quite so much for the next couple of months for several reason. One, I get to start my last arousing class of the semester - finance. I read the first chapter of the book and thought "this won't be so bad." I couldn't even get through the second page of the next chapter. Oh well, as long as I at least make a C.

Yes, I've lowered my standards. Since I've made all A's in the program. I think I can afford a C. I'm tired.

Secondly, I am obviously coming down with something. I've been freezing (all day), have a headache and achy all over. Eww, I hate this season. Although, I am looking forward to going shopping for winter clothes. But everyone always gets so sick once fall and winter comes around.

Last but not least, this is busy season at work. The work is already starting to pile up and I've got some huge projects that I can't do anything less than excellent on.

I'm going to sleep.

No comments: