10.08.2007

could he be or not?...

I think he could be the one!

Recap: Sweetness and I got into a little tiff about if or if not we should establish a gift giving procedure. After failing to compromise, Sweetness decided he was going to do whatever he wanted to do.

Fast-forward to Saturday: All drugged-up and empty from puking (can I ever have a birthday without getting sick?), Sweetness gives me the long-awaited present before our night out. I admit it – at one point I was a bit worried. I told him he should run the gift by his sister. But he insisted that I would like it. So he was right. He got me a gift card to Build-A-Bear Workshop – which is only the GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH!

Sweentess remembered months ago that I mentioned I wanted to build a bear for myself there. So he wants to take me to build a bear. I have to say I’m impressed. A 24-year-old man picked out a birthday gift for his girlfriend all on his own without any help from me or anyone.

Ironically enough, I told my last boyfriend that I wanted a build a bear for my birthday. What did I get? Not a build a bear.

Could Sweetness be the one? Well maybe at least until I get mad at him next time, lol.

No comments: