11.04.2007

weekend wrap up...

This weekend was a busy one. The good thing is that I got all of the important things done. I worked out. I didn’t blow my diet. I got the bulk of my project done. And I got up at 5:30 Friday morning to take my finance test, which I made an 87 on (that’s good given I had less than a week to learn four chapters). I am 10 times less stressed after getting all of those things done. All I have to do is finish up my project and take my last test after this Saturday (my last class by the way).

I can’t even express how happy I am to finish up everything. Only one class left that I don’t even have to go to. I probably won’t know what to do with all of my free time. But there is so much I want to do. From the simplest things, like having dinner with my friends, to the most complicated ones, like get back to working on my book.

Besides the boring stuff, I did have a pretty fun weekend. Friday I went to a fashion show and Saturday I went to a bachelorette party. The fashion show was so much fun. I think it keeps getting better and better each time. It was nice especially since we could actually afford the items that were being modeled. The models always make me feel like I am fat. But I can just consider it motivation to lose more weight.

I didn’t get a chance to spend as much time with Sweetness as usual. But he is so understanding, maybe a little too understanding. He said that if I was too uncomfortable, I don’t have to meet his mother. Normally, I would think that’s great and not do it. But I feel kind of sad that he doesn’t really want me to meet her. It’s almost like I’m not that important. And I know that’s not the case. I know he’s just being nice and understanding like he always is. So I’m not quite sure what I’m going to do. I guess I’m going both ways because I’m so used to people telling me what to do. And Sweetness never tells me what to do. That’s one of the key things I like about him. He never pressures me into doing something. He just listens to me and supports me in everything.

No comments: