7.25.2007

touched for the very first time...

Sweetness and I have been dating since March and there is one thing I have failed to mention. You remember how I kept saying he is so innocent? Well, he really is. He is so innocent to the point that he is still a virgin.

You see I figured it out after we had been dating for a couple of months. There had been slight clues like his lack of recent relationships. Well that and the fact the man just screamed nerd. Like most women would, I just figured this 24-year-old wasn’t a virgin. (What are the odds?) But just out of curiosity I asked him one night. He said he was, which I still found it hard to believe. I thought he could be lying. But after carefully assessing everything he had told me before, it is quite plausible the man is still a virgin. What are the odds? Of all people me with a virgin? Is this some joke?

Well, Sweetness isn’t waiting until marriage. He said he is just waiting for the right girl. And apparently that girl was me. (Notice the verb change.)

It was getting harder and harder everyday. Every time we got hot and heavy, I was always the one who had to stop it. Quite naturally he wasn’t going to be the one to stop it because he has been ready to do it for a long time.

So Sweetness and I finally did it. And I have to say for a virgin, the man wasn’t bad at all. He was actually pretty good. He was worried he would be a “minute man.” But he had no problem there. I was ready to stop before he was. It was so good we went for round two.

I think I was just as relieved as he was to get it over with. That is until I put more thought into this whole thing. You see everyone knew Sweetness was a virgin -- his mother, father, sister and friends. So now, I will forever be known as the girl who took his virginity.

On one hand, his father would high five me. On the other, I don't what is mother would think. What if she thinks I’m the devil for taking her son’s purity? I’m the slut who converted him. I have to correct this. So later this week (since this entry is getting too long for my taste) I’ll tell you the ideas I pitched to Sweetness to tell his mother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five months. Wow! I'm surprised.I'm coming in town soon, I'll give you a call so we can cacth up.

-mh