7.27.2007

ideas...

As previously stated in my last entry, Sweetness and I finally did the deed. But it wasn’t until afterwards, I realized Mother Sweetness could really hate me (the slut) for taking away his purity. So here are some ideas I pitched to Sweetness:

Idea #1: He could tell her I was a virgin to and he was my first.He said: My sister saw your profile on match.com. It said you loved going to Vegas.
I said: So many virgins love going to Vegas.

Idea #2: Here’s a novel idea, don’t tell her. He said: She’s going to know. My mom just knows these things. She always knows stuff.
I said: No, she just knows you, because she’s knowing you for 24 years. Besides you are pretty easy to figure you. You need to get better at covering up things.

Idea #3: When she asks, just kindly suggest that nothing happened.He said: Are you telling me to lie to my mom?
I said: Of course not! I would never do such a thing. I’m just saying to hint that nothing really happened.

You see Sweetness has the uncanny way of being honest with people. Apparently he says he can’t lie. (We’ll have to fix that, because he’s going to have to do some story telling whenever he meets my parents if he wants to make a good impression.) So when people ask him things, he just tells the truth.

Sweetness said his mom will not care. After all, she is the same woman who thinks you should make sure you are sexually compatible before you get married.

But I can’t help but think, did we do it too soon? Maybe she’ll think I’m one of those loose girls. I guess the good part about it is, once you do it, you’ve done. It doesn’t matter how many times you do it after that. So I guess we better get to practicing.

No comments: