7.06.2007

meet the sister...

I knew it was a matter of time before I was asked. Sweetness wants me to meet his sister. Normally, I would be running scared or nervous, but for once I’m not. From previous conversations, it seems that Sister Sweetness and I are a very similar. (Though, I hope he doesn’t feel like he’s dating his sister, eww…)

So we are supposed to go on a double date with her and her husband. It should be interesting. I have to be on my best behavior because whatever Sister Sweetness perceives, thinks or picks up, she is going to tell Mother Sweetness who is miles away in Michigan. (Not that there’s anything wrong with it. I’d do the same too.)

It should be okay. She’s around my age. She’s 29, very talkative, loves to shop and likes the finer things in life, like I. I have a feeling she might have unknowingly prepped Sweetness for my sometimes odd and difficult behavior. Sweetness doesn’t seem to mind when I talk endlessly about anything. He doesn’t mind going shopping with me or watching girly movies. In fact, I find that he watches some of the same movies I like to watch alone like the Princess Diaries and 13 going on 30. I think a lot of that comes from the fact that he was around women a lot growing up.

Anyways, I just wonder what Sister Sweetness will look like? I mean, I’ve seen pictures of her, but I wonder what she’s like in person. I wonder what her personality is like. Do you think she wonders what I’m like? How much has Sweetness told her about me? I hope she doesn’t think I’m a slut. What am I going to wear? Should I go conservative, trendy or what? The clock is ticking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wear anything except stuff that shows boobies and legs. lol. i think you'll be safe! haha.
hope you guys have a great time!!
--eves

Anonymous said...

what are you planning on wearing to the beyonce concert? take that and do the EXACT OPPOSITE and you should be fine -- wafa