7.17.2007

bootylicious and all that...

Five classes down. Four more classes left before I complete the program. Three left for this year. One left for the summer. I think I need a month-long vacation, but I guess a week will have to do.

As you might have noticed I haven’t been updating this thing as frequently once again due to school. I just got done with a double header (a.k.a. class two weekends in a row.). I feel like I’m going to strike out if coach doesn’t put me in the bullpen for a bit. But I’ve got to crank out enough energy for two more classes and a few more assignments.

Enough about school and my lame references to baseball. The highlight of my weekend was going to the Beyonce concert. To sum it up, it was off the hook; bootylicious and some. …if I only had time to change into my entire outfit. I had to settle for a black tube top and tight jeans, instead of my black miniskirt, since I had to change at the hospital. (It would been a bit odd coming out of the hospital looking all bootylicious.) Unfortunately, my friends didn’t get a chance to change into their bootylicious outfits either.

Beyonce performed for two hours singing songs from her two albums and songs from previous Destiny Child’s albums. It was great! Everybody was dancing and singing. I couldn’t help but yell, “I love you Beyonce!”

It wasn’t until Friday night I realized how captivating the diva really is. (I say diva, because she has every right to be one.) She made me want to jump up on stage and do the dance she does during the “Crazy In Love” video just like I’ve been performing in my room. “Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no.” I want some weave like Beyonce. I like her outfits too. I just might be Beyonce for Halloween.

The opening act, Robin Thicke wasn’t so bad either. It took my two friends and I a huge margarita to really feel it, but the man is kind of hot.

Overall, the night was fantastic. It was well worth the $100, sore throat and droopy eyes during marketing class the next day. I might just have to get front row seats next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i soooo would get front row seats next time too!!!
-eves