6.29.2007

my challenge to you...

I’ve been doing Pilates for a couple of months now and I’ve just now realized why I like it. I’m not that keen on slow exercises. I generally like to do cardio exercises (like step aerobics, cardio latin dance, etc.). But I decided to do Pilates after my co-worker told me it helps with your abs.

I was very surprised that I keep going. But I think it’s because of the instructor. She always tells me how great I’m doing and how strong I am. Well, us. It makes me feel good, even though I don’t do those hard poses. Even if I just lay there, she’ll say, “great job.” It makes me feel good. I think people like to hear praises.

So I challenge you and I to praise at least one person a day. It can be something as simple as “I love your outfit,” or “I appreciate you.”

No comments: