6.08.2007

He makes me happy...

Ok, so I’m sold on Sweetness. His name (that I’ve given him on here) describes him to the T. I don’t want to get into detail, but he said something to me last night that just made me say I want to be with him. (Which is totally messing up my plan because I'm not so sure I want to be in a relationship right now.)

All of this is so surprising because between all of this dating, he’s kind of been the sleeper in this. My feelings for him have kind of caught me by surprise.

His personality is nothing like mine. The man is exactly the way he seems. He’s quiet and shy. He’s nice. He’s smart. He’s starting back college in September to get his degree in engineering. He’s a neat freak. Everything in his apartment is in place. He makes up his bed everyday. He has more books on his shelves than DVDs. I’ll just come out and say it – he is a nerd. He said some of his friends call him that and I see why. But the nerd isn’t all that bad.

We have a lot of things in common. He likes to travel. He has horrible allergies like I do. He even has the air purifier like me. He's from a middle class family. He has an older sister who's working on her Phd and two very successful parents. He even understand the need for a maid (he had one most of his life too). More importantly, he wants the same things I want or in this case don't want, which are kids and any kind of pet except a fish.

I’ve always been attracted to multi-talented men. He can put together anything in a second. He can ski, ice skate, play the saxophone, violin and do even more. I think I'm going to stick with Sweetness. He makes me happy.

No comments: