6.03.2007

He's so nice...

He’s sooo nice. I can’t turn against him. Besides you should have seen him giving his presentation. Hotness just got up there and went at it. He really thinks on his feet. The man is good. I didn’t even think he would do that good on his portion of the presentation considering I put it together. He quoted well-known people off the top of his head.

I tell you Hotness is really something. He already has another masters in anthropology. He’s just one of those likable people. He has even agreed to help me with my next class. He even sent an e-mail today saying how nice it was meeting me. He had a good time working with me. So what’s a girl to do? Despite the fact he did nothing on the group project, do I give him a good grade or a bad grade?

I don’t know what to do. Meanwhile, things have been heating up between Sweetness and I.

No comments: