6.13.2007

not again...

I’ve been taking classes for six months straight and I can say I am burnt out. This is when I start getting all cranky and tired all of the time.

So I’ve gotten about half of my grades in for this last class I was in. I made all 95’s or 100’s. The only thing that is left is the group project grade.

If I end up making a B in this class because of this group project I am going to be so mad. It’ll be the second time it’s happened to me. I have to get all the A’s I can get now, because this accounting is kicking my ass. And what’s worse is that now that I’m starting to grasp it, I realize that I can get this stuff down. It’s just can I get it down in 6 weeks? I need an A.

Four down; four more classes to go for the year. If I can just get through accounting, even if it is with a B, I will be so grateful. They (those who have finished the program) say all the classes I have left are hard. So what do I have left? Marketing, global business, finance (another tough class) and some strategic management class that’s completely online.

No comments: