5.03.2007

what have I gotten myself into?

The past couple of days have left me wondering, what have I got myself into? I officially start my next class a week from Saturday, but the professor linked us in to everything earlier this week. I have five assignments in four weeks. These assignments aren’t easy either. Maybe easy isn’t the right word. I understand everything. It’s just a lot of busy work. In addition to the five assignments, I have to participate in the discussion boards, by posting my answer to each question and replying to two other classmates answer. Quite a bit of work for a person who also have a full time job.

The first thing I did was cancel all of my plans for this weekend. I have to get a jump on all of this work. I have class two weekends in a row this month. Then I get a weekend off, but the week after I have my last class for this course. That next weekend I have a new course. What was I thinking taking nine hours this summer?

Oh yeah, that’s right, I was thinking I want to get all of this class work done as soon as possible. It’s draining my wallet. The sooner I get it done the sooner I can go on my study tours.
I suppose its not all that bad considering it could be stuff that I don’t understand at all. On the contrary I understand it very well.

I guess it’s the pressure. The teacher I haven’t isn’t a nobody, therefore I want to impress him. That and the fact I made a B in my last class. So I won’t take anything but an A in this class. (I need to save those B’s for the hard stuff like accounting and finance.)

No comments: