5.30.2007

And the plot thickens...

I received two very enticing offers in a matter of 24 hours. It all started last night when I e-mailed my group members. I told the couple that’s in our group, who is taking the next class with me, that we had to read half of the book before the first day of class. The fourth group member, hotness, offered me some old tests from the class.

Ah! So maybe he isn’t so bad. The rest of the group has been a bit worried he won’t turn in his portion of the project since he hasn’t so far. But I have faith in him. I think he’s just a procrastinator and that’s just probably the way he works. That’s just fine with me; as long as he gets it done. It was so sweet of him to offer me old tests.

Today Sweetness surprised me by going to Sprinkles and buying me a cupcake. I mentioned to him how I went by there on Sunday but the line was out the door, so I didn’t get a chance to go in there. He said he was in the “area” off of the Tollway and Plano Parkway and decided to go all the way to Preston and Northwest Highway to get me a cupcake.

How can a girl not like that? It was perfect because it was thoughtful. I didn’t actually think he listened to me ramble on all the time but apparently he does. He did something similar last month. I told him I was looking for this party stuff. The next morning when I woke up he had e-mailed me a link of a place where I can find it. It’s the simple things in life I appreciate.

So there we go ladies and gentlemen, two offers – old tests or cupcakes? Which one sounds more enticing to you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uhhh --- definitely cupcakes is more enticing. but you know, this is me who is talking. so food is the ultimate winner. haha. and i totally understand when you mention its the little things that count and that you notice.
i had that happen to me a couple days ago too!!! haha. it's really sweet.