5.09.2007

maybe FW is better...

Believe it or not, almost a week later I’m looking forward to going to this next class. I’ve been talking to some classmates through the discussion boards and it’s been surprisingly fun. I think I might actually make some friends out of this.

This class is in Fort Worth, unlike all of my others in Plano. So I’m with a different group of people. Maybe it’s because this class is recommended to be taken in the last semester, so most of the people in this class is wrapping up the program. By that time, the slackers have all dropped out. The ones who can’t take the heat have been weeded out. It’s almost kind of refreshing. Even though it’s a lot of work, I’m having fun and not stressing out so much.

I just might want to take all of my classes in Fort Worth after this.

No comments: