5.29.2007

CM

Yesterday I took a trip to one of my favorite places – Central Market. You know how the spa can sometimes be an oasis for people. Central Market is mine.

CM has a huge array of colorful fruits and vegetables. It’s almost unbelievable. I think my favorite part is the little machine that you get to use to weigh and price your vegetables. It’s so cool.

My favorite section though is the meat section. They have all of this seafood – prawns, salmon, trout. It’s great. Then there is this cowboy burger that is the most amazing hamburger you will ever taste. It has a mix of seasonings and meets. Yesterday I got some andouille sausage. It was heaven.

Then there is the bakery department. There are like all of these different kinds of breads. I got this garlic and Monterrey bread I’ve been craving for. The best part is you can taste any kind of bread you like.

Truthfully, the food isn’t the only reason I go to CM. There happens to be some cute guys that go there. So I have dress presentable. But I have to say I got some flirting that I didn’t bargain for yesterday.

I was standing in line about the check out when I notice is man probably about in his 40’s looking at me. I glance at him and he just grins like a chester cat. I don’t go to CM for a sugar daddy. I looked at him again because he kept looking at me smiling away. Was my fly open? No. Can he see my tits through my shirt? No.

Either way it was bit disgusting because he looked exactly like my old pediatrician. Geesh, if I’m going to get flirted with by an older man, at least let him be Denzel Washington or George Clooney sexy.

No comments: