5.19.2007

school has never been so fun...

I’m so proud of myself. I’ve dedicated myself to working really hard in this class I’m in now.

Ok, so maybe part of the reason is because there’s this hottie in my group. It caught me by surprise, because first of all there are mostly women in my class and the men that are in the program are much older and married.

Well, hottie is 31. He’s built, has the cutest smile. He has that laid back personality. He’s one of those that people just automatically tend to like. He plans on going to law school after the program.

Only one problem – he has a kid. He takes care of his 11/2 year old. Minus that last little information, I’m all over it. Never the mind the fact he probably thinks I’m some ditz who laughs entirely too much. I try to do as little flirting as possible, because I have to be professional. After all, we are in a group together with another couple.

Then again, it’s one kid and I just want to hang out with him, not marry him. Never mind the fact he works with more kids on a daily basis.

Geesh, a cup of coffee or one date wouldn’t hurt right? He is hot…really hot.I better get to working on that paper. I don’t want him to think I’m a slacker.

No comments: