5.22.2007

I'LL do the kissing...

Sweetness and I have been dating for three months now. I’m somewhat amused by his sincerity and innocence. He e-mailed me the other day, subject “really sorry,” that he didn’t kiss me. Mind you, I wasn’t really thinking about kissing him. He apologized for not kissing me. His nervousness got the best of him and he couldn’t do. He said he would “man up,” and do it, lol. I was cracking up at his e-mail. Obviously he doesn’t know me that well yet. If I want to kiss him, I’LL kiss him.

Not that there was like a definite moment he could have kissed me. We were just hanging out. Truth be told, it was kind of natural. I had fun. He had fun. No worries. Anyways, we talked on the phone last night for like two hours. Ok, so maybe it’s not as bad as I thought it would be. He may be somewhat of a goody goody, but I find myself kind of liking him. He’s not a bad guy. He’s about the most innocent, knowledgeable guy I’ve met. We can talk about anything. He catches on quick. He keeps up with the news. In short, he’s not dumb; he knows his stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha..how's you and little man since this post??? give me updates girl!! -- eves