4.16.2007

warm weather...

This beautiful weather has gotten me all excited. My favorite months are when its 70 degrees or above (hence why I love living in Texas). The warm, sunny weather makes me want to break out a pina colada and sip it by the pool. Ah, cold, sunny weather makes me want to do that, but I’m not brave enough to sit out in 40-degree weather. Then, there’s nothing like taking an occasional dip in the pool with my googles and breathing apparatus. (I need to get some fins this summer and somebody was supposed to teach me how to swim last year.) I also love to open my moonroof and drive the freeway enjoying the pretty scenery( a.k.a. the hotties in other cars). I also like to lunch/dinner with friends on the patio having titillating conversations. Then there are those random Saturday nights when I go clubbing, get buzzed, start dancing with a guy and let loose. Perhaps my most favorite part about the warm weather is those spaghetti strap shirts or really short shorts I’m able to wear. Then there are the accessories like my huge sunglasses and big straw hat. Man, I hope some beautiful weather is in store for us this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO on the big straw hat. You made me laugh out loud like 5 times just reading that blog. hahaha!
--Eves