4.25.2007

sleepless nights...

I’ve read more than 300 pages this week already – and its only Wednesday. That’s all due to my lack of sleep. Not to mention I’m done reading my textbook for this class.

So I’ve just finished up reading my two Emily Giffin books, “Something Borrowed,” “Something Blue.” Stellar writing, great perspectives. The two go together. They are about two best friends that end up growing apart. In the first book, Friend A borrow’s Friend B’s fiancé. It sounds bad, but by end of the book you are rooting for Friend A. Because you find out Friend B become pregnant. The first book is written entirely in Friend A’s perspective. The second book is written entirely from Friend B’s perspective. Even the second book is full of surprises – things we didn’t know Friend B was doing while Friend A was sleeping with the fiancé. It’s pure genius and full of enough sugar and spice you can’t bare to put the book down.

Now I’ve got two more books. If these sleepless nights continue I’ll be done with these in no time.

No comments: