4.22.2007

end of story...

Ok, so I went on my third date with Sweetness. Yes, I know there was a third date. If it wasn’t for our talks that peer slightly into his past, I would have been gone by now. But I’ve realized he may not be the goody goody I thought he was – or at least he hasn’t always been (which is a good thing!). So we do the whole movie and dinner thing, we walk outside. It’s like we both know the kiss is coming. Well, being the good guy he is, he asks to kiss me. I said yes, but you know how flighty I can be sometimes. He said I sounded like I was a bit unsure. Truthfully, I just kind of froze up. It was totally my fault. It also didn’t help there was this really old truck making all of this noise in the parking lot with fumes coming out for about 5 minutes. I talked to him later that night to apologize, end of story.

Saturday night, the dreams come back…I need to let off some steam.

No comments: