1.01.2007

new year, new home

In an effort to confuse everyone and lose probably most of my reader base (since I have no idea who reads this thing but apparently quite a few of you), I have decided to move my home. Just kidding! Actually I’m not trying to lose everyone; just a couple of people.

Unfortunately, I only have e-mail addresses for those of you who I hang out with, which means I might lose some of my cyber buddies. (Cue the music.) Maybe we’ll meet again someday!

A new year, a new home! Sounds about right, eh? Well, that means my old journals go bye, bye. That is at least from the web. I’ve been keeping them for the sheer purpose of writing my book. I started on it a couple of months ago, but I’m going to have to put it on halt for school, which brings me to my next point.

Yes, I said school. Unfortunately, I’m going back to get my master’s in business administration. I had money; wasn’t quite sure what to do with so I decided to make an investment in my education. Twelve courses, 36 hours, 36 in-class dates and 2 years; well a year and a half if I decide to take summer school.

Which brings me to my next point: I will have even less and less time to update this thing. But I will try. After all busy season at work is over with and here I am left with nothing to do but study and update my blog.

No comments: