4.16.2008

are you a gambler?

I’ve never been much of a gambler. I don’t like to gamble because I don’t like losing. You see with gambling you have no control over it. It’s much like that game show Deal or No Deal. It’s all about luck.

I like to have control. It doesn’t matter to me whether it a little or a lot I just have to have control. So even if I am gambling, if I have at least a little bit of control, I’m okay with it.

With that being said, have you ever done something knowing that you were walking into fire, but just couldn’t help yourself? You know nothing good will come of it, yet you do it anyway. I tend to do that a lot in my life. The funny thing is I never end up regretting it. Maybe its because I am very fully aware of what I’m getting myself into or it’s the fact that I have control over it.

No comments: