1.13.2008

i love sleep...

I love to sleep. I think that’s one of my favorite things. Or maybe its just the fact of waking up refreshed. I am able to be 10 times more productive. Normally I have to have 8 hours of sleep to be refreshed. No less than 7 to not be cranky. I went to bed around 9:30 Friday night and slept 9 hours. It felt so good. I think I’m going to start sleeping 9 hours every night if I can fit it in.

Anyways, I just woke up and I had another premonition. I often have them. Although sometimes I know it’s a premonition after I wake up. Other times I don’t even remember the dream until it starts to happen. I’ve had them ever since I can remember. And they’ve been about the most mundane things, like going to go eat. I have had them about my best friend, even when we weren’t talking. I guess I should just consider it a blessing that I can sometimes see these things beforehand. It’s just hard to see the things that don’t want to happen before they happen.

No comments: