12.03.2007

10 pounds lighter...

It’s been about a month since I started Weight Watchers and I’ve lost 10 pounds. I’m so excited. I’m down to my goal weight. And I have to say I didn’t exactly follow everything to the T. After two weeks, I kind of wrote it off, but at the same time I didn’t.

In those two weeks I picked up the difference between the good/bad eating habits and cut down on the bad eating habits. While I did find myself eating some bad foods, I didn’t pig out on them like I usually do. I just ate a little.

So I’m down 10 pounds and didn’t even know it. I’m not sure if I’m going to continue to lose weight. I’m still within my healthy weight range. But it's so exciting knowing that I lost 10 pounds without trying too hard. It just makes me wonder how much I can lose if I really, really try...hmm

More importantly all of this means…time for more shopping. I have to reward myself right?

No comments: