11.12.2007

Weekend wrap

Last weekend was a weekend of beginnings and endings.

I met Sweetness mother for the first time. I went to my last class and celebrated it all the way into the way into the next day. Then I did some work. I’m still trying to figure out how I made it through the weekend. So first lets just rewind to Friday.

I met Sweetness and his mother at Cantina Laredo. She actually is really cool (if I can say that about a mother). Sweetness looks just like her and they both have that laid-back attitude about them. She is a lot more talkative than Sweetness (but Sweetness is a naturally quiet person). Mother Sweetness has a lot of energy and is just overall very friendly. She likes shopping and going out to eat (just like me). More importantly, she doesn’t mind that I don’t want kids (neither does Sweetness). And…apparently she doesn’t think I’m all that bad. She told Sweetness that I was a good one.

No more class…Can I just say what a relief it is? Even though I have one more course to take, it’s just a relief that I don’t have to spend another eight hours in a Saturday class. Believe it or not, I have to start applying for graduation now! I’m so glad to have my life back… so glad that I had to have a drink on Saturday.

I met up with some coworkers Saturday night to have some drinks. I feel like I’m free. I didn’t have worry about anything (except one test, but if I fail, I’ll still make a decent grade in the class so no pressure). I ended up drinking way more than I realized. It’s just forces me to loosen up which is just what I need.

So Sunday I had to catch up on work work. We are completely swamped at work. In between having 50 pages going to press before Thanksgiving, dance rehearsals and being angel tree coordinator I was about to go crazy. But I just had to have a drink and chill.

No comments: