11.25.2007

update...

Did the holidays come upon you as fast as it came upon me? I barely have had time to breathe. I guess I thought life would slow down a bit after finishing up classes for the semester but that has proven to be incorrect.

Work has kept me swamped. Don’t you hate it when you go in to work early, so you won’t have to stay late; but end up staying late anyway? That was the last week for me.

I know I’m only 26 but sometimes I feel like I am literally about to lose my mind. Because I have so much to do, I’m finding that I’m forgetting things even though I write it down. Last week, I literally felt like if one more thing was put on my plate I was going to snap. I guess it didn’t help that I wasn’t sleeping at night because of the nightmares.

But the good news is: all I did today was sleep. I was heavily medicated, but I slept! Nothing like a day’s worth of sleep to make you feel better. I haven’t stepped foot out of my house, which would normally drive me crazy. But with it being 40 degrees and rainy, I love staying in my bed with my space heater running to warm my room to 75 and I’m still freezing. (Apparently, I have no blood…either that or I’m getting sick.) So in short, I’m back and I have tons of stories to tell…from my yearly visit with the “kids” to my happy hour stories.

No comments: