9.06.2007

senioritis

I think I’m having senioritis. You remember when you didn’t want to do anything your senior of high school. Well, now that I’ve had a month off from school. I’m finding it very hard to get back to work, especially considering I have three classes left. I can see the light and boy doesn’t it shine so brightly.

It doesn’t really help that one of my classes is easy. I just need to do it that’s all, especially since I'm taking two classes at once.

It also doesn’t help that I’ve gotten the “talk.” You know the talk that you get from your boss saying “we’re giving you more work.” Ok, given I’ll admit I really didn’t that much work to begin with. Although there have been times at work were I’ve been busy, I’ve never worked at the capacity that I worked at my previous job. So I’m not scared or really even mad (seeing how that’s what they pay me to do), but it does put a little damper on my plans. See for the past eight months, I’ve done a lot of my school stuff during work time. And right now I don’t have anytime to do anything except work. I don’t even have time to do a discussion board. Well, it was nice while it lasted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I have that too. We're almost there. See you in class tomorrow!