9.07.2007

no more texts please...

How do you tell a person nicely, QUIT TEXTING ME!

My cousin text messages me all the time. It’s not personalized text messages. Its forwards. You know what you usually do in an e-mail? Then they tell you to forward it back to them and 10 other people. (Yeah right!) I have never returned her a forward or anything else. Hell, I don’t even talk to her that much. In fact, I only really talk to her on either Christmas or Thanksgiving (whenever I go to Houston) or if she comes up here. I get at least 3 texts a week and number recently seems to be quickly increasing.

I’m not alone. She texts my brother and my uncle in San Diego and neither of them talk to her that much either. My uncle (who is in his 50s) told me he didn’t even know what it was the first time she text him or how to text her back. He just finds it annoying too. She even texts my uncle's ex-wife in freaking Minnesota. She hasn't talked to her on the phone in more than 2 years. She texts my mom too, but at least she talks to her frequently. So basically, she just texts everyone in her cell phone. I even got a text picture that made noises today. It was a cartoon character picture. I’m just tired of her wasting my text messages. Obviously she must be on the limitless text plan.

So how do you tell a family member nicely, STOP TEXTING ME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

block her from texting you -mh