8.14.2007

vixens, singledom, the hills...oh my

Even though I no longer have class, I have found many ways to keep myself busy. Since I have little time to update this thing and have many things to talk about, I’ve decided to do this entry differently

- Sweetness grandmother has been in the hospital for two weeks. So he and his sister went back to Michigan to see her. Of course I had to give him my goodbye speech:

“Have a good trip,” I said.

“Ok.”

“So are you going to see any of your friends,” I asked.

“Probably Anthony,” he replied.

“That sounds cool. I’m just going to come out and say it, you can’t see any of your exes.”

I say exes because another one has surfaced. The problem is Sweetness can be way too nice sometimes. This is the ex that cheated on him and wanted to be his first. Fortunately, that didn’t happen. She told Sweetness to tell me "not to get too comfortable." He told her I was already comfortable (see, way too nice to the ex). I told him he should have told her I’m real comfortable…comfortable in his bed. She needs to go find some other guy to be her baby’s daddy, because it’s not going to be my Sweetness.

I tell you if those two vixens lived in Texas, there is no way I would put up with this. But since they are thousands of miles away, they really pose no threat.

- Since Sweetness had to unexpectedly go out of town, I had a single moment Saturday night. I had to go solo to a friend’s graduation party. It’s kind of funny how some people give you that look when you are just about the only single person in the room.

Sometimes it sucks, but for the most part I actually don’t mind. It gives me a chance to people watch. I can notice a lot more things around. I also am more apt to meet new people. Not to mention I can leave when I want to and don’t have to worry about anybody else. I’m really good at being selfish.

-OMG! Did you see The Hills last night? Was that not the best episode or what? I feel so bad for Lauren. It’s not like that's jus any rumor. They are not in high school. They’ve grown up. She’s a celebrity. That could seriously ruin her reputation and make it very hard for her to get a job in the fashion industry. I would have told Heidi off too. I just found it hard to believe Heidi has been sitting under a rock and has no idea what’s going on. It’s only all up in the tabloids. Lauren’s mother even knew.

By the way, what’s up with Audrina’s eyes? Is that her contacts? If so, I want those. I want to look captivating to guys. Speaking of Audrina, how many of these girls are going to forgive guys who’ve screwed with them before? While I do believe some people can change, I wouldn’t want to be the test dummy for that.

On another note, maybe I should try to get on a reality tv show too. Lauren might have to deal with cameras, but when you really think about it, it might be a good trade off. The girl has probably gotten so many perks from this whole thing including a clothing line, which was one of her dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too much reality tv