8.06.2007

Good news; bad news

I’m tired. It’s that kind of tired you get when you sleep a good 8 hours but you are still tired. Exhaustion. I need several days off. So I have good news and bad news. The bad news: just when I thought things would be wrapping up (I'm done with school for the summer), I still have so much more to do.

My family is falling apart and there’s not much I can do. I can’t get into the details due to the legal E’s. But mom barely eats or sleep. In addition to dad not having much energy, his blood pressure has shot up. Now my brother is sick too. So that’s left me to do all of the leg work – the calling, errands, and whatever else is needed. So if I’m not posting that much in the next couple of weeks that’s because I’m crazy busy.

The good news: I go on vacation in two weeks! Yay! Almost an entire week in California. We are flying to San Francisco. We’ll stay there for a couple of days and fly down to San Diego for another three days. San Francisco will be a bit busy. But since we’ve been to San Diego a countless amount of times, I’ll get a chance to relax there. I’m thoroughly looking forward to it.

More good news: I’m going to Italy in March! It’s not just for fun. I get class credit for it. I needed it as an elective to graduate (wink, wink). I’ve never been out of the country, so it’ll be interesting. Luckily I’m going with an entire group of people including one of my friends. Now I just need to find out where exactly Italy is on the map.

Despite my lack of postings lately, I do have some stories to tell. So stay tuned.

No comments: