6.10.2008

noise...

Do you ever feel like sometimes there’s just too much noise?

I’m not just talking about the sounds of vehicles, children or video games. I’m talking about noise. Even the noises in your head. (I’m not going crazy, I promise.) Sometimes there are just so many thoughts going through my head - from the daily things I have to do to the decisions I must make.

I have had such a hard time blocking out all the noise. Sometimes it so much that I can’t even hear myself.

Now I’m finding that there are these rare instances in my life where I’m able to block out the noise. (It all started a couple of months ago.) I don’t think about anything else but the present - the here and now. It makes things so easy.

Life really isn’t hard. Just live for now. I keep saying this over and over again, but I haven’t been this happy in a very long time.

No comments: