11.16.2006

sleepless in dallas...

So you know the only reason I’ve been updating this thing lately is not because I actually have more time on my hands but because I can’t sleep. Well I can sleep I just would prefer not to. Because if I do there is about a 50 percent chance I’ll have a bad dream. Hell most of the time, I don’t even remember my dreams but lately I have been. And when I’m not necessarily sleeping I have bad day dreams.

Ah, to remember the days when daydreams were good to have. I used daydream all the time while I was at work what I would do if I won the lottery. I would use my money to make other people happy. Kind of like that guy who plays Santa and goes around giving people money. He has given $1.4 million for years and no one knew who he was until now. That would be coolest thing. I wouldn’t even want people to know it was me doing the good deed either.

Then there was always that daydream about the hottest guy you know like the celebrity that you knew in real life would never happen. But IF is such a real word, which always meant there was just that slight chance it could happen. (Hey Katie Holmes daydream came true, so why can’t mine?)

Then there are those daydreams that are more realistic but still didn’t happen. You know when you think about things that have happened the past and replay them in your mind going different way. You know like that time you told the guy you had a crush on him and he rejected you. But you daydream it about you not telling the guy and playing it cool. You’re wearing sexy outfits and are two times skinner that what you really were at time and he sees things just the way you do – him and you together 4-ever. Oh, the days of blissful dreaming; will they ever come back?

No comments: