11.19.2006

my crutches...

I love shopping for clothes because it makes me feel better. It's like my own personal haven.

Call it crutch or whatever but it did help me get through this weekend. Between the sleepless night, nightmares and stress from work, I survived. All through the help of those materialistic things we like to call clothes, and purses, makeup, electronics, etc…Anything we can buy, it can put a smile on my face.

I spent the entire day today shopping. Then I came home and shopped on the Internet. It was like being at the spa, getting a massage – which by the way I haven’t had one in over a month.

Perhaps shopping is my weakness. You know I might be doing most of the buying lately, but I can guarantee you I wouldn’t mind being bought. Oh to find a man who will let me buy as much as I want Nordstroms and go with me (ok, he doesn’t have to give advice) but at least to pack the bags and not gripe about it or how long we’ve been in the store. What a dream!

No comments: